Sunday, December 6, 2015

Ork Runtherd oldie (05-12-2015)


I have started the ork by trying a draft color scheme with flat colors. I hadn't done something like this in a very long time. The tones are not definitive, nor their level of light. Up to now, this is definitely a very old school and academic scheme.

I'm still unsure about the tone for the skin, as you may see from the picture below. This choice will impact everything in the end. Will I go for something old school, the 'Eavy Metal way with a goblin green-like tone, or for a more modern not-really-green-or-even-not-green-at-all ork skin in a more Rackham/Paul Bonner inspired fashion? Well, I don't know either, yet!

It'll be a good exercise, a first step to overcome my lack of practice of green colors since I switched to Coat d'Arms/P3.

No comments:

Post a Comment