Thursday, June 18, 2015

Last check before the next big step...


I've simply printed the drawings at the right scale to check if there is no mistake. Because the thing is that the numerical plans have been done after the truck (I had done plans before of course, but only on paper... doing that kind of construction without plans would mean big trouble!). So I suspected there were probably a a millimeter here or there that would be non-consistent. And it's actually the case! But fortunately, nothing too big. 

I'll make the necessary correction (the position of the logo on the right side with respect to the door handle), but that's really the only thing. For the rest, I will probably handle the small differences by taking care of some elements separately and/or by slightly adapting their positioning.


 



It's moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment