Monday, March 2, 2015

Pit Fighter Challenge: WIP (6)

I hadn't touched it since the last update, because of the preparation of the Painting Crusade. I got back to it this afternoon and this evening, and started moving on the volumes of the lower limbs and of the head. I initially planned to also start the volumes of the hands, so that I would have a first iteration of all the volumes. It will be the next step.

I don't know yet if I'll keep thin legs or if I'll thicken them (more like the best of show trophy of PC XII - yeah I can't help mentioning it, talk about savage commercial...).








Moderate slowness to celebrate this update! Stoner metal with hints of hardcore here and there. All this from the holy state of Utah. That's a good definition of the word "unexpected"!

You can check the rest of this very nice album here. I'm not sure, but if I remember well, the tracks have been put online by the band itself, which is always an interesting initiative. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment