Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pit Fighter Challenge: WIP (4)

 Well well well... going back on the slow side of slowness. Here's the outcome of the last 2 evenings, working on the arms. I start by developing the volumes that I will adjust later with a blade. I'll probably have to enlarge the neck by adding volumes both tangent to the current neck and the end of the shoulders. We'll see... I hope I haven't screwed up too much on the armature!



To celebrate my current slowness, here's Suma's second LP "Let the Churches Burn". This time a full LP because I couldn't just pick a track out of it. Great album by a great band.


2 comments:

  1. Il va en avoir gros!
    Et il s'annonce tout spécialement savoureux, hâte de découvrir le rendu final :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci merci! Reste plus qu'à le finir dans les temps, couleur inclue.

    Toi et tes foutues bonnes idées de challenges! Après je me remets à mes gros projets!

    ReplyDelete